Clearwater Spas is a privately held hot tub manufacturer currently located at our new facility in Arlington, WA. We are currently seeking a warehouse associate whose duties would include: receiving materials, stocking shelf locations, driving forklift, unloading trucks, and distributing materials to production areas.
· 6+ months warehouse experience.
· Ability to operate a forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
· Basic computer experience (email/Outlook, data entry).
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to frequently lift, and/or move up to 60lbs.
· Ability to sit, stand or walk for at least 8 hours a day (possibly more depending on workload).
· Willingness to take directions.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Can-do, positive attitude.
· Process, package, and ship orders accurately.
· Organize stock and maintain inventory.
· Inspect products for defects and damages.
· Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
· Organize warehouse space.
· Receive, unload, and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
· Check, verify, and fill customer orders.
· Perform warehouse cycle counts.
· Abide by all company safety regulations.
· Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
· Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
The company offers a competitive salary with generous benefits which include company paid employee medical insurance and optional dental and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with Company match, PTO and paid holidays.
Must be able to pass a drug test, including marijuana.